Via phone and email responsible for sales, development and growth of a defined customer group in alignment with
company sales processes, plans and objectives. Build and maintain excellent customer relationships, whilst being
comfortable with dealing with optometrists, contact lens opticians, retail store managers and store staff.
- Sales management of defined customer group via phone & email and providing a principle point of contact for our cliënt
with the overall objective of achieving long term, year on year sales growth.
- Ensure outstanding knowledge of products, clinical and technical information, product strategy, market
and commercial positioning and brand messages to assist customers in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Day to day management of the customer group and optical products and services.
- Improve retail staff knowledge of optical products
- Liaise with local Customer Service to ensure service levels are both maintained and acceptable to the account
- To develop and introduce new products on behalf of the Company to maximize the opportunities presented
- To accurately complete all reporting and administrative duties as laid down at any time including the upkeep of the
designated CRM system and customer records for the designated customer group to ensure all knowledge is shared for
the company benefit.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Min. 2 to 5 years work experience in a commercial function, preferably sales or customer
relationship with experience in over the phone contacting and selling.
Strong preference for having a professional experience in an optician environment
Excellent communication and listening skills, ability to make a positive impact.
Highly pro-active and able to work autonomously
Ability to manage a large customer group whilst flexible towards a changing work environment
and customer base.
Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and organize effectively
Enhanced skills of listening and empathy
Experience to work with CRM system, ie Salesforce.
Fluent Dutch orally and written, good knowledge of English
Profound knowledge of MS Office pack
Work Environment: Office based role, with occasional travel.
Experience: Tangible product sales experience over the phone is highly desirable.
Knowledge of the optical industry is beneficial.
Recent experience within a customer facing role would be ideal.
Education: Minimal high school education.